Acupuncture is a unique way of stimulating the body that promotes healing. I prefer to use as few needles as possible with a gentle insertion and manipulation technique. Treatments usually create a deeply relaxing state for the patient.
- Initial consultation & treatment: $125
- Follow-up treatments: $70
- 10% OFF package of 10 acupuncture treatments: $630 (cash or check only) (normal price: $700)
- We accept auto insurance for auto injuries and Workman’s Compensation insurance for injuries on the job. In these cases, 100% of necessary medical treatment from injuries is covered.
- Some Cigna and Federal Employee Insurance plans also cover acupuncture treatments. Call your insurance company to get the detailed benefits of your coverage.
- Pre and post-IVF treatment pricing is dependent on location of fertility clinic or home. Call for details.
Lifestyle choices are the foundation of health. Every meal we eat is setting us in a direction toward or away from health. For this reason, I make it a point to talk with my patients about their nutrition. I am the nutrition and wellness coach for GFit Women, a unique gym for women who learn and practice functional fitness. I offer nutritional counseling whereby I customize meal plans specific for your needs that tie in both western nutritional philosophy and eastern dietetics. The combination is ideal because it looks at the person as a whole and considers much more than simply getting enough calories, protein, fat and carbs for the day. The nature, temperature, preparation, and manner in which we consume food is all taken into account.
- 60 minute in-office health history and nutritional recommendations: $125
- 30 minute in-office nutritional counseling: $70
- Total Dietary Overhaul: 4 weekly Nutrition meets whereby we have an initial, 1-hour consultation, address the problem areas and all health concerns, as well as areas that need attention from a dietary perspective. We then identify which foods are best suited for your particular constitution and body composition. From here, I will make you a detailed meal plan that will include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks planned for 1 week. It will be calorically and nutritionally ideal for you. This plan is best for anyone who needs the details and support to get to a new place with their health. $375
Remote Nutritional Counseling
This is ideal for someone who needs a total revamp of their dietary and lifestyle choices but can’t come into the office. Whether your goal is weight loss, detoxification, regulation of your metabolism and thyroid health, nourishing your body in preparation for child-bearing, or simply feeling better overall and having more energy, this is a great program for you! No matter what your goals are, I believe that eating whole, real foods, as unprocessed as possible, organic in some cases, non-GMO, and eating seasonally is the best thing we can do for our health. It’s a step-by-step approach that will be catered to your needs and give you the tools you need long after the month we work together. Here’s what you can expect:
- In our initial 60-minute skype meeting (or phone call), we’ll go over any health concerns/goals you have and I’ll begin to formulate a plan for how you can step-by-step get to a place of greater health.
- Within 3 business days, you’ll have an email which will include a 2 week meal plan specifically made to suit your body, lifestyle, and dietary needs. This meal plan will come with a weekly shopping list and any necessary recipes you’ll need to follow the meal plan. The recipes will introduce you to new foods/ways of cooking.
- You will then begin your meal plan and keep a diet journal whereby you’ll keep track of everything you eat and drink, as well as your stress and energy levels. This will be a great tool to hold yourself accountable as well as to track your progress.
- You can email for any questions that may arise during our time together. And I will be emailing you between meetings to see how you’re doing.
- I will send you articles and resources I feel you can benefit from to help support your progress.
- We’ll focus on eliminating toxins, chemicals, processed foods, and foods devoid of nutrients. And I’ll teach you why this is important for weight loss, energy, metabolism, hormonal health, energy, and just about every major aspect of your health and ability to prevent disease.
- At the 2 and 4-week mark we’ll have a 30 minute Skype meeting to check-in about the meal plan, answer any questions, modify the plan if needed, and put tools in place that will enable you to make up your own meals, eat out, and continue to nourish yourself long after our work together is complete.
- The complete one month program is $395.